No matter the size and shape of your recording or live rig, it’s a sure bet that it includes a lot of electronic gear. Expensive electronic gear. That’s why you need a quality power distribution system like the ART SP 4x4 PRO USB. This indispensable unit sports eight rear-panel AC outlets, four of which boast wall-wart spacing for maximum flexibility. You also get one unswitched front-panel outlet, plus two USB ports for your tablet, phone, or other USB-powered devices. ART’s Advanced Power Filtering minimizes unwanted noise, while — most importantly — a fast-acting overload protection circuit safeguards your delicate electronic equipment against power spikes and surges. An LED line voltage meter enables you to monitor your input voltage using an easy-to-read readout. You also get two pull-out lights and a rear-mounted gooseneck light to illuminate your rack. The ART SP 4x4 PRO USB has a power capacity of up to 1,800 watts.
Advanced Power Filtering minimizes unwanted noise
The ART SP 4x4 PRO USB employs ART’s Advanced Power Filtering (APF). This powerful technology utilizes both common mode and differential mode topologies in series, which minimizes unwanted noise between the AC line and ground, along with both sides of the AC line. The ART SP 4x4 PRO USB purifies the electrical current that reaches your gear, eliminating noise above 10kHz, while attenuating noise above 100kHz by over 40dB. Ground loop problems are also diminished. We recommend that all musicians and recording professionals use a power distribution system like the ART SP 4x4 PRO USB — not only do they protect your gear against power surges, they also make it sound better.
ART SP 4x4 PRO USB Metered Power Distribution System Features:
- 8 rear-panel AC outlets and 1 front-mounted unswitched outlet
- 4 rear outlets feature power-adapter-friendly positioning to accommodate wall warts
- 2 front-panel USB charging ports for your smartphones, tablets, and other devices
- Advanced Power Filtering (APF) minimizes unwanted noise
- Fast-acting overload protection circuit safeguards against power spikes and surges
- LED line voltage meter enables you to monitor your input voltage
- 2 pull-out lights make it easy to tweak your rackmount gear in the dark
- Rear-mounted gooseneck light source illuminates the connections behind your rack
- Power capacity of up to 1800W