The beige DPA 6060 CORE is a subminiature, moisture-resistant lavalier microphone designed for use with wireless systems for broadcast, performance, and theatrical applications. The tiny, 3mm electret-condenser capsule delivers crisp, clear, and intelligible speech, while being easy to hide in clothing or costumes, making the mic well suited to the demands of professional presentations, theater and live stage work as well as TV, film, and video productions.
The 6060 shrinks DPA's CORE technology down to a 60% smaller size that still delivers extended dynamic range and extremely low self noise for outstanding sound quality. An included capsule protection grid protects the mic element and supplies a subtle 4 dB soft boost between 8 to 20 kHz, lightly enhancing signal presence to ensure clarity. The cap can be removed for cleaning and attaches to the mic with a firm click that can be felt and heard.
With an SPL rating of 134 dB, the microphone is more than capable of handling most standard speakers, vocalists, and presenters. The 6060 CORE is powered by 5 to 10V plug-in power from a wireless transmitter and features a modular design using a Microdot output connector.
Modular System Featuring Microdot Connector with Adapter Options
Compatible Wireless Transmitters
- Various: Works with various transmitters via a compatible adapter (available separately).
- The modular design allows you to adapt the 6060's Microdot connector to a wide variety of transmitters simply by purchasing the compatible adapter—saving you the expense of buying another microphone.
Optional XLR Adapter for Wired Applications
An Easily Concealed Subminiature Microphone Solution
A Crisp, Clear Sound for Professional Applications
Soft Boost Grid Included
Normal Headroom for Standard Speech
Omnidirectional Polar Pattern
Tough, Moisture-Resistant Construction
- For Video/Film/TV, Broadcast & Theater
- Omnidirectional for Consistent Levels
- For Various Transmitters via Adapter
- Tiny 3mm Size Is Easy to Conceal
- Handles Speech/Vocals up to 144 dB SPL
- IP58-Certified Dust & Moisture Resistant
- CORE Increases Dynamics & Reduces Noise
- Requires 5 to 10V or Phantom Power
- Includes Soft-Boost Grid