Fuse distinctive analog percussion with digital samples. Bring in the power of sequencing and performance controls. The Elektron Analog Rytm MKII is a one-stop solution beat machine.
TRUE ANALOG PUNCH
Feel the depth of booming kick drums, the snarling bite of snares, the bellow of cavernous toms, and the airy shimmer of hi-hats. What really sets the Analog Rytm MKII apart is its supreme analog sound. Pick from multiple uniquely tuned synthesis models for varied percussive sounds and more. Fine-tune to your liking and get working.
MORE THAN A DRUM MACHINE
For ultimate creative versatility, you can layer digital samples on top of analog synthesis. Capture your own sounds, or use pre-recorded material, to make these fused beats as smooth, as rough, as realistic, or as fantastic as you’d like. Then process that ear-watering combination through analog filters and overdrive on each track for jaw-dropping results. To finish off, send all 12 tracks through the Analog Distortion and Compressor circuits while adding shimmer and glitter with the digital send FXs. The Dual VCO synth engine adds a whole other bass or melodic level to your compositions.
When you have your refined sounds ready to go, release them with precision using the twelve velocity-sensitive pads. Or perform detailed programming using the all-powerful Elektron sequencer. Spontaneous performance or meticulous composition: it’s up to you.
The Analog Rytm MKII and Analog Four MKII arrive loaded with phenomenal factory content to kick off your music-making. The likes of Eraldo Bernocchi, Lucifer’s Aid, Spit Mask, and (d) glitch, as well as the intrepid Elektron team, have gathered together a fresh bank of patterns and kits to dive straight into – giving you access to a hearty and varied bunch of musical ideas right out of the box.
ANALOG RYTM MKII AND OVERBRIDGE
With Overbridge and Analog Rytm MKII, you essentially get a real analog drum machine inside your computer. The unmatched sound of real analog drums being controlled from a plugin interface offers ultimate convenience and flexibility.
- Fully integrate Analog Rytm MKII with DAW environments
- Control your Analog Rytm MKII with audio and sync using a dedicated VST/AU plugin (stand-alone operation available)
- Recall all Analog Rytm settings and non-sample based projects when loading a DAW project
- Stream all eight internal analog voices, external inputs, and main bus to separate DAW tracks (24 bit/48 kHz)
- Route DAW audio to the Rytm’s analog compressor, and tracks for analog filtering
Electron Analog Rytm MKII Analog Drum Machine Features:
- 8-voice analog drum machine with powerful sequencer and sampling capabilities
- Each drum voice allows you to combine the analog tone generator with a digital sample
- Analog overdrive, analog multimode filter, effects sends, envelope, and LFO for each voice
- Sensitive performance pads can trigger sounds or play a sound chromatically
- Rich, deep-sounding reverb and delay send effects
- Perfect for both stage and studio, with individual outputs for each voice plus a main stereo output and headphone out
- 1GB of onboard storage for your own sample library, plus plenty of storage for patterns, kits, and drum sounds
- Overbridge VST/AU plug-in provides control and audio input for your DAW
- Balanced audio inputs for sampling
- Vivid OLED screen for exceptional visibility
- Rugged backlit buttons rated for 50 million presses
- Precision hi-res encoders
- Performance controls and dedicated function buttons for a fast workflow
- Expression/CV inputs for external control
- Cast aluminum enclosure