Based on the best-selling USB audio interface in the world, the Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 3rd Gen is back and better than ever. Equipped with two state-of-the-art preamps, class-leading converters, and a massive collection of creative software, the new Scarlett 2i2 has everything you need to start writing and recording your next hit.
INPUTS AND OUTPUTS
The new Scarlett 2i2 features two newly-designed preamps with a switchable Air setting based on the original Focusrite ISA preamp. Perfect for adding shimmer and shine to vocal recordings or adding depth to acoustic instruments, the Scarlett 2i2 delivers a detailed, open sound.
Two balanced line-level inputs make recording guitar or bass a breeze. Simply plug in to the high-impedance front-panel inputs and crank up the gain! The high headroom will keep you from clipping and adding distortion—well, adding more distortion, anyway.
Monitor your tracks with unparalleled clarity using the Scarlett 2i2’s class-leading AD-DA converters. Capture professional-sounding recordings and mixes with sample rates up to 24-bit/192kHz.
The new Quick Start tool makes it easier than ever to get started. Simply connect the included USB cable to your Mac or PC and follow the steps to start recording in minutes!
Making great music is about much more than recording a great performance. It’s also about the tools we use to create the final production. Scarlett 2i2 is packed with tons of powerful creative tools to help you make the most out of your music.
Record, edit, mix and more with two popular digital audio workstations (DAWs): Ableton Live Lite or Pro Tools First Focusrite Creative Pack. Both are packed with intuitive digital instruments, editing tools and signal processors for creating and perfecting your songs. Tap into an endless source of inspiration with a free 3-month Splice Sounds subscription, where you can access millions of high-quality, royalty-free samples, loops, presets and more.
- Two of the best performing mic preamps the Scarlett range has ever seen, now with switchable Air mode to give your recordings a brighter and more open sound
- Two high-headroom instrument inputs to plug in your guitar or bass
- Two balanced line inputs, suitable for connecting line-level sources
- High-performance converters enable you to record and mix at up to 24-bit/192kHz
- With our Quick Start tool, it's now easier than ever to get up and running
- Ableton Live Lite music making software
- Pro Tools | First Focusrite Creative Pack
- Free 3-month Splice Sounds subscription with new Splice accounts
- Focusrite Red 2 & Red 3 Plug-In Suite
- A choice of 1 of 4 XLN Audio Addictive Keys virtual instruments
- Softube Time & Tone Bundle
- Access to the Focusrite Plug-in Collective