Rackmountable USB Interface
The Steinberg UR816C USB Audio Interface is a rackmountable audio interface that's perfect for your home studio. Steinberg's software engineers worked to make sure your interface was cross-compatible with macOS, Windows, and iOS. This allows you to use your interface with your studio computer, macOS laptop, or iPad without worrying about compatibility. Simply put, the UR816 is seriously capable. It's loaded with 8 combination XLR/TRS analog inputs as well as digital inputs with MIDI I/O, ADAT Optical I/O, and Word Clock I/O.
Perfect for any rig
If you're interfacing digital audio gear, you need to have a single time source to sync everything together, or you'll experience clicks and pops that can ruin a recording. With the UR816C, you'll be able to effortlessly sync all your digital gear with its word clock I/O. And best of all, it has SSPLL technology to reduce clock jitter for pristine audio quality. If you have both analog and digital gear, this is the interface for you. It'll simultaneously handle your analog and digital signals, word clock, MIDI, and latency-free DSP monitoring.
Included software for your computer and iPad
When you receive your UR816C, you'll receive a free download of Cubase AI. Cubase AI is a sleek version of Steinberg's Mac/Windows production software. For your iPad, you can download Cubasis LE, a full production studio with features that have been optimized for touchscreen controls. For added convenience, projects you create on Cubasis LE can be opened up in Cubase on the computer in your studio. The flexible control options, software, and device compatibility make using the UR816C a no-brainer.
Steinberg UR816C USB Interface
- Windows, macOS, and iOS cross-platform compatibility for superior flexibility
- 16 channels and 8 XLR/TRS combination inputs offer flexible connectivity
- Word clock is equipped with SSPLL technology for clock jitter reduction
- D-PRE mic preamps deliver top-notch sound quality
- MIDI and ADAT Optical I/O provide extensive connectivity
- Dual headphone outputs offer latency-free monitoring
- Free Cubase AI and Cubasis LE software downloads
- Included mounting hardware and cable hook make installation easy