The Bettermaker Mastering Compressor is an advanced analog VCA compressor with PEAK or RMS detection and switchable forward/backward feed. All parameters are digitally controlled via front panel and/or DAW (with dedicated plug-ins). It features stereo, dual-mono and mid/side operation modes with focus and sidechain preview function. Firmware expansion packs allow you to configure the compressor in your own way! Includes the famous BM, SG and DX modes.
- Adjustable 15 – 30 Hz high pass filter at the compressor input
- Dry/wet MIX control for parallel compression
- HPF, LPF and fully configurable parametric filter in sidechain with option of hardware insert
- Adjustable drive (for odd/even clipper) and THD function for harmonically rich sound
- Range Setting – limit the maximum amount of gain reduction!
- Onboard measurement of PEAK/RMS levels
- 100% analog audio signal path
- Total recall and A/B comparison
- Five-inch capacitive touchscreen with backlight (Mastering Compressor), six encoders with push- button action for ease of control (Bus Compressor)