The Avid PACE iLok3 USB-C is the USB-C version of the third generation iLok USB. Like the third generation iLok, it can hold up to 1,500 authorizations, three times more than before, and deliver twice the transfer speed of the second generation iLok USB. Plus, it’s sleeker, smaller, and more secure, with a full metal jacket (made from durable aluminum) that won’t split or crack from normal use.
The iLok USB is fully backward compatible with previous versions – so all software developed for use with a 2nd generation iLok will continue to work with the 3rd generation iLok USB-C. And with the addition of Zero Downtime (ZDT) protection, you will always have access to your licenses if your iLok USB is lost, damaged, or stolen.
DURABLE AND SECURE
Since its release over 20 years ago, the iLok USB hardware device has never been compromised.
The design of the 3rd generation iLok USB-A and USB-C are a huge step up from previous versions. The internal components are ingeniously small, packed into their metal case using methods that make duplication virtually impossible. And fewer components mean fewer points of failure once the device is being used in the field.
- Store up to 1,500 software and plugin authorizations on a single iLok
- Get better security with the robust aluminum casing and ultra-strong security loop
- Save space with the smaller, slimmer design
- Add and transfer licenses with a simple drag and drop using iLok License Manager
- Easily move software authorizations from one computer to another
- Verify that your iLok is connected through the glowing blue indicator light
- Never have to reauthorize software due to hardware or software upgrades or crashes
- Get backward compatibility with all iLok 2-compatible software
- Computer running Mac OS X 10.7 or higher, or Windows 7 or higher, to use iLok License Manager
- Available USB-C port
- iLok account (create a free account)
- License(s) for the iLok-protected software you want to use
- Software that is iLok-protected
Please note: This iLok does not come with any pre-authorized licenses, software, or plug-ins. If you have products that use the old-style PACE license cards, you will need to use the original iLok USB Key.