The XDJ-RX3 boasts flexibility and practicality while packing in a host of features that come straight from the club-standard CDJ-3000 multi player and DJM-900NXS2 mixer. With the brand-new 10.1-inch touch screen, you can instinctively browse playlists, mix tracks, and apply effects, and the unit’s refined design brings a pro look to your setup.
Sizable touchscreen display provides visual precision
Once you've got your tunes prepped and loaded on your XDJ-RX3 digital DJ system, the 10.1-inch touchscreen display becomes the center of your world. This screen merges the convenience and reliability of self-contained hardware with the intuitive visual feedback of DJ software. It offers the kind of supercharged workflow Sweetwater DJs used to dream of. Parallel waveform readouts make beat matching precise while allowing you to keep an eye on track length, scan ahead for different parts, check the key and bpm at a glance, and browse effortlessly. And you can use the Wave Zoom function to zoom in on the waveform at its current playback position.
Loaded with cool Nexus performance features
Pioneer DJ's XDJ-RX3 system has a ton of cool capabilities to offer. For starters, it provides you with a hit list of features derived from the Nexus series of media players. Quantize lets you trigger cues and loops precisely on beat, whereas Beat Sync locks your tracks together across multiple decks. Then there's Slip Mode, which lets the track advance in the background when you reverse, loop, or scratch, so you'll always dismount back in place. On top of that, the XDJ-RX3 includes a Loop Slice mode for cutting up loops and re-triggering them on the hot cue pads for on-the-fly remixing. And when you add in the amazing Sound Color FX and Beat FX, the creative possibilities are infinite.
Pioneer DJ XDJ-RX3 Digital DJ System Features:
- A 2-channel all-in-one digital DJ system that combines intuitive hardware with software-style flexibility
- 16 multicolored pads for creative performance potential
- 10.1-inch touchscreen display offers awesome visual feedback for mixing and makes browsing quick and easy
- Nexus-style Quantize, Beat Sync, and Slip Mode provide let you effortlessly achieve polished results
- Spice up your mix with a killer selection of easily accessible Sound Color FX and Beat FX
- Loop Slice lets you carve up loops on the fly and remix them by triggering slices via the hot cue pads
- Supports rekordbox DJ software and Serato DJ Pro software
- Prep your tracks in the rekordbox software or app for to add cues, loops, beat markers, and more
- Dual USB inputs let you load MP3, AAC, WAV, AIFF, and FLAC files from flash media and mobile devices
- Phono/line inputs let you mix in external sources such as turntables and media players
- Dual mic inputs with XLR and 1/4-inch connectors
- Full MIDI via USB support lets you control DJ software