The Rode Microphones NT2-A large-diaphragm multi-pattern condenser microphone carries on the tradition forged by the now legendary Rode NT2. A professional large 1" capsule studio microphone incorporating three-position pick-up patterns, pad and high pass filter switches conveniently located on the mic body.
The frequency and transient response of this transducer has been voiced to complement today's modern recording techniques, and yet still evoke the silky smooth character of the legendary microphones of the 50s and 60s. These features provide the flexibility and superlative audio characteristics that make the NT2-A one of the most versatile condenser mics available.
Supplied with the SM6 shock mount, dust cover, microphone cable and downloadable instructional video hosted by Grammy-nominated engineer and producer John Merchant showing a range of recording techniques specific to the NT2-A.
The Rode NT2-A microphone is designed and made in Australia, and covered by RØDE's industry leading 10 year warranty.
Rode NT2-A Features:
- The Australian designed and manufactured HF1 1" edge terminated, gold sputtered, dual 5 um diaphragm capsule.
- 3-position variable polar pattern: Omni, Cardioid & Figure 8; all controlled on the mic.
- 3-position variable highpass filter: Flat, 80Hz or 40Hz.
- 3-position variable pad: 0dB, -5dB or -10dB.
- Ultra low noise, transformerless SMT circuitry.
- Wide dynamic range.
- High strength heat-treated steel mesh head.
- Durable satin nickel finish.
- Internal capsule shock mounting.
- Supplied complete with soft pouch and clip.
- Designed and manufactured in Sydney, Australia.
- SM6 Shockmount
- XLR Cable
- Microphone Dust Cover
- Exclusive NT2-A Recording Techniques DVD w/John Merchant
- Requires +48V phantom power