RØDELink LAV is a professional-grade wearable microphone designed for use in a wide range of applications. The locking TRS connector is designed to pair perfectly with the RØDELink range of wireless microphones and most recorders with a 3.5mm locking microphone input.
The RØDELink LAV is perfect for anyone in need of a high-quality lavalier microphone with a rock-solid locking connector. It features a discreet 4.5mm omnidirectional microphone, which picks up sound from all directions, making it very forgiving when it comes to placement on talent.
A foam pop shield is supplied to minimise wind noise and vocal plosives (hard ‘b’, ‘t’ and ‘p’ sounds), as well as a durable mounting clip with in-built cable management for quick and easy rigging. It also features a hard-wearing 1.2m (4 ft) long Kevlar® reinforced cable, designed to withstand the rigours of any shoot.
The RODE Microphones smartLav+ Lavalier Mic Features:
- Professional-grade wearable microphone that connects directly to your iOS or Android device
- Broadcast-grade omni-directional condenser capsule delivers professional-level audio
- Included foam pop shield blocks p, t, and b plosives from ruining your sound
- Durable mounting clip lets you attach your mic to lapels, ties, or any number of other locations
- Compatible with audio apps that accept audio from headset inputs, such as the RODE Rec App
- Powered by your mobile device just like any in-line headphone mic
- Microphone Type:Condenser
- Polar Pattern:Omnidirectional
- Diaphragm Size:2.54mm
- Frequency Response:20Hz to 20kHz
- Max SPL:110dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1K ohm load)
- Output Impedance:0 ohms
- Signal to Noise Ratio:67dB (A weighted)
- Self Noise:27dB (A weighted)
- Connector:1/8" TRRS
- Weight:0.01 lbs.
- Included Accessories:Microphone Mounting Clip, Pop Filter/Wind Shield
- Manufacturer Part Number:SL+