The sE Electronics V7 X delivers the perfect combination of great sound and impressive durability. Tailor-made for instruments, this microphone’s specialized aluminum voice coil delivers detailed highs and deep, clear lows from whatever you put in front of it. Experience excellent isolation from stage noise and massive amounts of gain before feedback, thanks to the V7 X’s supercardioid design. Its integrated shockmount ensures that rumble and other distracting sounds won’t become a problem, and an internal windscreen prevents wind noise from ruining your performance. The V7 X is built to last, with durable zinc alloy construction and a super-tough beveled spring steel mesh grille.
Specialized aluminum voice coil manifests a crisp, open sound
By virtue of its custom-developed aluminum voice coil, the V7 X lends detailed highs and deep, clear lows to your instruments but still maintains a natural sound. Enjoy excellent isolation and copious amounts of gain before feedback, thanks to the V7 X’s superbly built supercardioid capsule. When we ran the V7 X through its paces here at Sweetwater, we were duly impressed by its performance — especially for the price.
Integrated shockmount and internal windscreen ensure top-notch stage performance
When you take the stage with the sE Electronics V7 X, you don’t have to worry about extraneous noise. An integrated shockmount decouples the V7 X’s capsule, effectively eliminating rumble and other distracting sounds, while an internal windscreen reduces unwanted wind noise. Both red and black windscreens are included, so you can choose which one suits your personal style.
Heavy-duty metal construction and beveled spring steel grille
Built from durable zinc alloy, the road-ready V7 X can withstand serious punishment. Its spring steel mesh grille is dent- and corrosion-proof. And, courtesy of the grille’s beveled edge, this microphone won’t roll around when you set it down. Rest assured that you’ll be using the V7 X for years to come, thanks to its high-quality components that include a gold-plated XLR connector.
sE Electronics V7 X Features:
- Dynamic microphone that’s custom-tuned for instruments
- Specialized aluminum voice coil offers superb sound reproduction
- Supercardioid capsule yields excellent isolation and massive amounts of gain before feedback
- Integrated shockmount eliminates rumble and other distracting sounds
- Internal windscreen prevents wind noise from ruining your performance
- Both red and black windscreens are included to suit your style
- Beveled edge keeps the mic from rolling around when you set it down
- Gold-plated XLR connector ensures a solid, reliable connection
- Durable zinc alloy construction
- Includes a carrying pouch, mic clip, thread adapter that fits nearly any mic stand, and more