Sennheiser HD 280 Pro monitoring headphones are so popular among recording professionals. Comfort, isolation, reliability, and accuracy are all major reasons why Sweetwater Sales Engineers are quick to recommend them. When it comes to critical listening, HD 280 Pro headphones give you the kind of accurate frequency response you need to really climb into your mixes. On the other side of the glass, when you need to keep your monitor mix from bleeding into your microphones, there are no better affordable headphones to track with than Sennheiser HD 280 Pros.
Sennheiser HD 280 Pro Studio Monitoring Headphones at a Glance:
- The sound quality you need to make critical mixing decisions
- Superior isolation that's essential for recording
- Extreme comfort that lasts through long listening sessions
The sound quality you need to make critical mixing decisions
When you're trying to iron out the fine details of your mix, there's no substitute for a good set of headphones. Sennheiser's HD 280 Pro headphones give you exactly what you need: expressive lows, clear-cut mids, and focused highs. What's more, their relatively flat frequency response lets you make important EQ tweaks with confidence, knowing that what you hear through your HD 280 Pro headphones will translate back to your studio monitors and beyond.
Superior isolation that's essential for recording
Sennheiser built their HD 280 Pros to provide you with truly extraordinary isolation. A full 32dB of acoustic isolation makes HD 280 Pros real studio-workhorse headphones. For guitarists and especially drummers, this kind of isolation is absolutely critical, allowing you to clearly hear your headphone monitoring mix no matter how loudly you play. For vocalists, 32dB of isolation means never having to worry about your headphone mix bleeding into your sensitive vocal mic. It's easy to see why Sennheiser HD 280 Pro headphones are considered essential studio gear by many of today's top recording studios.
Extreme comfort that lasts through long listening sessions
You're going to love how natural these headphones feel, especially if you're in the habit of wearing headphones for extended recording or detailed listening sessions. Ultimately, all of the acoustic isolation and detailed sound quality in the world doesn't mean a thing if you can't stand wearing your headphones. One thing you simply have to experience to fully appreciate is the way that HD 280 Pros seem to magically disappear after you wear them for a while. Talk about zero ear fatigue! Do yourself a favor and pick up a pair of HD 280 Pros today.
Sennheiser HD 280 Pro Studio Monitoring Headphones Features:
- Professional-quality studio monitor headphones you can use for mixing, recording, DJing, and any other critical listening
- Thick, widely spaced earcups offer exceptional comfort while providing you with a staggering 32dB of acoustical isolation
- Linear frequency response gives you the accuracy and detail you need to make serious mixing decisions
- Lightweight plastic and neodymium-magnet drivers add extra comfort without sacrificing quality
- Swiveling earpieces allow single-ear monitoring
- Folding design makes storage and transportation easy
- Replaceable earcups allow for convenient servicing and maintenance
- Included adapter allows you to use your HD 280 Pro headphones with both 1/4" and 1/8" headphone jacks
- Simply one of the best bang-for-the-buck headphones available - a great value!