The Sequential Pro 3 is a hybrid multi-filter synthesizer with a premium Fatar 37-note semi-weighted keyboard, three oscillators (two VCOs and one wavetable), and three classic analog filters (Prophet-6, OB-6, and ladder), along with a powerful new 16-track sequencer, and the ability to connect with modular synths through its four control voltage ins and outs. The Pro 3 rocks not one, not two, but three classic filter types. Additional features include three LFOs, four envelopes, an arpeggiator, a white Noise generator, hard Sync, per-oscillator Glide, Oscillator Slop, dual digital Effects, and more. The Pro 3 even has a 3-voice paraphonic mode with individually-gated envelopes per oscillator — which means you can play triads on a monosynth! A 32-slot mod matrix and dual digital effects engines plus tuned feedback and analog distortion make the Sequential Pro 3 a little beast capable of producing almost any sound you can imagine.
Portable, Powerful, Polyphonic
The Take 5 is Sequential’s most compact, full-featured, full-throttle VCO/VCF-based poly synth ever. It’s the perfect gateway to subtractive synthesis and the creative power of Sequential’s best synths — whether you’re new to analog synths or a space-conscious pro. And since it’s portable, you can transport it from studio to stage without breaking a sweat or leaving any features or playability behind. Genuine Sequential sound and quality at a price within your reach.
Fits Anywhere You Need It
With 44-full-size keys and a total width of just 26 inches, the Take 5 fits easily into your studio or on stage. Its nearly knob-per-function control panel gives you immediate access to all of its essential sound-shaping controls. And its ingenious key-split feature gives you access to a wider playable range than other compact synths by letting you divide the 3.5 octave keyboard into two separate performance zones.
The five voices of the Take 5 get their distinctive sound from a combination of two analog VCOs and a sub oscillator passing through a Prophet-5-lineage 4-pole analog filter. The result is classic Sequential — smooth, warm, punchy sound that sits perfectly in a mix and cuts through clearly on stage. For even more analog-style goodness, a Vintage knob adds voice-to-voice variation for genuine vintage character. Dual Digital effects, a dedicated overdrive, continuously variable wave shaping, and front-panel access to analog FM all ensure the Take 5 can kick out modern tone just as easily as it does vintage..
The Take 5 feature set is rounded out with two LFOs (1 global, and 1 per-voice), two ADSR+delay envelopes, extensive modulation, a 64-step polyphonic sequencer, and a multimode arpeggiator. The premium Fatar keybed makes it a pleasure to play, wherever you take it.
Sequential Pro 3 Multi-filter Monosynth Features:
- Premium Fatar 37-note, semi-weighted keyboard
- 3-voice paraphonic mode with individually-gated envelopes per oscillator
- 3 Oscillators (2 VCOs, 1 digital wavetable)
- 3 classic analog Filters (Prophet-6, OB-6, and ladder filter)
- 3 syncable LFOs with phase offset and slew per LFO
- 4 ADSR envelopes with delay (Filter, VCA, and two Auxiliary)
- Tuned feedback with Grunge for ultra-aggressive sounds
- Programmable analog Distortion generator
- Deep real-time control with over 60 knobs and 70 buttons
- Backlit Pitch (up/down range separately assignable) and mod wheels
- Position-sensitive latchable touch slider for enhanced interactivity
- Advanced 4 phrase x 16 track x 16 step Sequencer
- Arpeggiator with up, down, up+down, random, assign modes
- 32-slot Modulation matrix
- Dual digital effects plus tuned feedback and analog distortion
- 512 factory and 512 user presets
- Playlist mode for generating setlists of your favorite presets
- 4 CV ins/outs; Gate Out
- MIDI I/O/T/ MIDI Out 2 port
- USB port for bidirectional MIDI communication
- 1 Sustain/footswitch input
- 1 Expression pedal input
- 1 External audio input (1/4" phone jack)
- Main stereo output (2 x 1/4" phone jack)
- Headphone out (stereo 1/4" phone jack)
- Internal power supply; universal IEC AC power inlet
- Operates worldwide on 100–240V, 50–60Hz